Total Pageviews

Tuesday 21 March 2017

May the force be with you

   WALT: We are learning about forces

Room 11 and I wrote sentences about forces and
we flew paper air planes we also watched videos about Forces!





The hardest part for me was the writing because I just
started so i didn't know what to do and what not to do.   

The easiest part was flying the paper air planes because i already
knew how to.

The next time i do a blog  I will put more detail in to the next one.   
  
Here is a link to a video that helped me.
  

This is the end of my writing and I hoped you enjoy. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Ethan and I go to Park Estate school
    in room 11. I hoped you enjoyed my writing and please leave a comment to tell me what I can do better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there my name is Josh at Waikowhai primary school in room Waitemata. I loved the idea that you used to make dominoes with Popsicle sticks, maybe next time you should try using other objects as well as Popsicle sticks. I have a domino set that i play with all the time because it's fun.
    Hey if you want to visit my blog and see my learning go to http://wpsjoshuac.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about