Total Pageviews

Thursday 7 December 2017

Samoan dances

Walt: I have been learning about Samoan dances


This week my group and I were learning about Samoan dances.first, our teacher (sally) told us to read a book.she let us pick out for a few selections (because of shes cool)The group and I picked Samoan dances.It was filled with heaps of things on Samoan dances.After we read the book the book she told us we could either make a poster brainstorm or write about it. we chose to write about it.

This was all I could show of my writing I guess I write to much.Then we showed Sally and she said it was good.The easy part was reading the book.the hard part trying to focus because I was with my friends.I mean I wasn't like eating fire HOW DO YOU DO THAT.  

Thanks for clicking on my blog please comment on things I can do Better. Goodbye                                                                                                                                                       



           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about