Total Pageviews

Wednesday 16 August 2017

turtels

First we went in a reading group with sally. The book we read was about turtles. Then sally made us make our own questions . Then we had to answer the questions.  
Then sally made us to  another  question but she let 
us make it up.And i answered it again.








The hard part was answering the questions The easy part was making Them.I learned that turtles cant breath under water .
Fun fact some turtles can spend all winter under water .
I used google my teacher and my class mates to help me 
Image result for googlewith my work.  
          

                             Thank you for clicking 

                              on my blog and please 

                              leave a helpful comment


                                   THANK YOU  

                                  



        

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Ethan, My name is Kieren from Waikowhai Primary School. Thank you for answering and questioning with a reasonable explanation. Next time can you use more detail on maybe like where you were or what time or date you did this.Thank you for sharing this and if you want to see my blog

    Here is my blog.

    Kind regards Kieren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry here it is
      wpskierenm.blogspot.co.nz

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about