Total Pageviews

Tuesday 25 July 2017

i am leaning to to write a letter using character description

Walt: write a letter using a charterer description


Around term 2 Sally gave us an assessment to write a letter using a character description.
First we did our plan.Then we wrote our plan in to sentence's.  I learned how to
use charterer description.The hard part was portending to be hinatore because i don't
acutely know him. well know one does.The easy part was doing the plan.The resource i  used
was a school journal , my teacher and my plan.







Kiaora Matua  
I'm here stuck in the with Whanau I'm so sad i want to curl up in a ball  and cry.It’s very cold.
I wish i could see your face .If I ever see you again can i ask you something. Why did you
Want to throw us in the sky.I can see so many different islands like Samoa and tango and other
Such places.sometimes I can catch a glimpse of te ra and te mama . I tried to say haere mai  but the couldn't hear me even when i yelled .I love you and maybe
One day I can be with  you again   I love you.


Kiaora mtua
I hope you got my last letter because of that Tane i can only talk to you by letter.Tane is the most selfish man i have ever meet.Because of him i can't be with my family. HiS TATTOOS AREN'T
EVEN MOARI  THERE SAMON. I can see right through his cool guy act. He's the rudest man
Iv ever meet. His armpits  smell like year old farts. I bet he hasn't showered in a decad . if
You see him tell him what i said. Until i write again .    aroha koutou tama, me te poroporoaki
        
please leave a help full comment on what i need to do and bye

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ethan,
    I enjoyed reading your letters because I felt you really were using character voice. I could imagine you up in the sky, being annoyed. Unfortunately, I also thought about what year old farts would smell like. :) Perhaps next time you could edit your work. There are lots of mistakes that I know you could fix without any help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ethan, my name is Madeline, I work with schools in the Toki Pounamu cluster. I really enjoyed your descriptive writing, it was quite emotional and sad in places in your first description. Maybe next time you could just check that your full stops come at the very end of your sentence, then you make a space after that before you start your next sentence. Keep practising your amazing descriptive writing skills!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about