Total Pageviews

Tuesday 21 November 2017

my Venn digram

     This week room 11 and I have been working on our Venn diagram. What I learned is how to use a Venn diagram properly.The steps I Took are taking notes from books and then writing them.The easy part was reading the books that I got my notes from.The hard part was writing the notes. The resources I used are the books six and the embarrassment expert.


      Thank you for reading my blog and please comment for things I can do better in the future

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about