Total Pageviews

Wednesday 2 August 2017

I am learning to use rhyme,rhythm repetition and alliteration

Walt:I am learning to use rhyme,rhythm repetition and alliteration 

first we made a poster that explained what rhyme ,rhythm ,repetition and alliteration was.
Then  I  did a video that explained what rhyme ,rhythm ,repetition and alliteration.I learned how 
to use rhyme ,rhythm ,repetition and alliteration.The hard part was writing the plan into sentens.
 The easy part was Making the Plan.The resource I Used was my plan,my teacher and myself.




I Hope you enjoyed my blog and please leave a positive comment and bye





2 comments:

  1. hey Ethan grat work maybe don't use and in you last sentience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ethan,

    I think I just sea sick watching your video dude. It's pretty wobbly.
    What was the resource you used? Can I see a copy of it? Maybe the model?

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about