Total Pageviews

Tuesday 21 November 2017

types of hooks

Hi, its Ethan and this week room 11 and I have learned different types of hooks, so first, Sally (our teacher)called us up for a lesson.Next, she told us about the different types of hooks and then sent us a slid.

   After that sally told us to find an example of hooks and tell us what type of hook they are.
    What I learned was what a hook was and what type of hooks there were.
    The easy part of this writing the information down. the hard part was looking for it.
     The resources I used was my teacher and the books I used.

               thank you for reading my blog please comment for better things can do in future                      






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about